Saturday, December 25, 2010

Tonight, On A Hill Where We Can See The Moon

:: Tonight, On A Hill Where We Can See The Moon ::




If I were somehow
Able to get inside you
And peek at myself from your eyes
I might be able to understand a few things

The more I love you, the more I get lost in the mist

Let's go there, holding hands
To a hill where the moon shines as if it's burning
I'll come back for you, so just wait there
I won't sleep tonight
Until I understand how you feel, even if it's just fragment

What hurts and what feels good
Is different from person to person
I stumble on a small difference
And again I've taken a huge fall

In hurting you I finally understand
But it's all right, it's not too late

Let's go there, holding hands
To a hill where the strange stars lie
Let's go into the thicket
It doesn't matter if we get hurt
I want to see the other side of that open smile

Let's go there, holding hands
To a hill where the full moon shines


It illuminates everyone
And the designs of our hearts are reflected in the sky
Don't just laugh like always
I want to stay here with you tonight
Until I understand how you feel, even if it's just fragment