Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I Need U to Understand

1:22pm, satu tengahari yang indah... dah tak mampu menghitung hari sebenarnya. let it be. lagi pun, bersyukurlah dengan apa yang ada sebelum dan selepas..


recently, this is my fav song. i need you..to understand. not particularly about my whole life, sbb sampai bila og nak faham kita.hehehe.. people might wait, willing to wait, kindly will wait as long as u ask them to ...for the sake of loyalty...but until when?


i like this song for its simplicity yet with great meaning.. i..need..u..to..understand.. for whatever reason it is, Travie McCoy rocks the song!


Tuan Travie..
:: I Need You (To Understand)


I know its not your fault, but I’m a locked door
And inside I’m a mess by someone before
And I wish that I, I could find a key
To unlock all the things that you want us to be


Let me open up and start again,
But there’s a safe around my heart
I don’t know how to let you in,
And that’s what keeps us apart


And that’s why I need time.
I said I need you,
I need you to understand, you, you, you (x2)


Call up the locksmith,
Tell him we need him quick
We’ve got a million keys,
None of them seem to fit


While you’re on the phone,
call up the clocksmith,
Cuz I could use some time,
Even the slightest bit


Let me open up and start again,
And break this safe around my heart
I don’t know how to let you in,
And that’s what keeps us apart


And that’s why I need time
I said I need you
I need you to understand, you, you, you (x2)


I’m thinking now’s the time,
Maybe its time to go, if I gave you my heart, be gentle,
I’m tired of laying low, lets give the world a show
And when you know, you know,


And when you know, you know, you know
And when you know, you know, you know, you know


And that’s why I need time
I said I need you,
I need you to understand, you, you, you (x2)


I need you to understand (x4)
I need you (x3)
I need you, you, you


how i wish i can attach the vid here, but it seems like aku malas nak download..how i wish..how i wish..how i wish...


takpe, aku bagi url my fav vid of Mr. Travie McCoy during live session..one of the best! Enjoy!


:: Travie McCoy: Need You (LIVE) ::
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJuSBiGJf3w