Friday, September 16, 2011

grenade no more...

bloopers only yaa....

grenade no more...


[Verse 1]
Easy come, easy go,
That’s just how I live, oh,
Take, take, take it all,
But I never give.
Should’ve known I was trouble
From the first kiss,
Had my eyes wide open.
Why were they open?
[Bridge]
Gave me all U had and I tossed it in the trash,
I tossed it in the trash, I did.
To give U all my love is all U ever asked, ’cause
What I don’t understand is
[Chorus]
U'd catch a grenade for me (yeah, yeah)
Throw your hand on a blade for me (yeah, yeah)
U’d jump in front of a train for me (yeah, yeah)
I know U’d do anything for me (yeah, yeah)
Oh, oh, U would go through all of this pain,
Take a bullet straight through your brain!
Yes, U would die for me, baby,
But I won’t do the same.
No, no no
[Verse 2]
Black, black, black and blue, beat U ’til U'r numb,
Tell the devil U said “hey” when I get back to where I'm from.
Mad woman, bad woman, that’s just what I am,
Yeah, I’ll smile in my face then rip the brakes out your car

***again:bloopers only...peace :p