Saturday, April 16, 2011

Friendship

Assalamualaikum..

my parents is my friend, my sisters are my friends, my brothers are my friends, my teachers are my friends, my pupils are my friends and my friends are my friends...



dedicated to ya ol..

:: Friendship ::

Friendship is not important with whom you have it…
Friendship is… how deep you have it,

Friendship is not how much you know….
Friendship is… how much you care,

Friendship is not how much you make happy…
Friendship is… how much you share sorrows,

Friendship is not how many times you reach your hand…
Friendship is… how many times you touch the heart,

Friendship is not how precious thing you give…
Friendship is… how much sensitive things you offer,

Friendship is not an achievement…
Friendship is…one beyond your destination,

Friendship is not just sharing the joy…
Friendship is… love in sharing the tears,

Long live our Friendship…..
Ever ending one… To YOU